After 9 months of pregnancy I've found myself a completely different person, with entirely different priorities. This blog is dedicated to that experience of being a new mom and exposing the down and dirty truth of it all.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Sleep log: day 75

As expected, nothing is forever. Our glorious sleep pattern ended and we had a rough night last night. Apparently Henry wanted to be up for the day at 3:30am and we disagreed over this fact until 5am. I changed his diaper, I fed him, I gave him his pacifier... over and over and over again - yet he was not convinced. Eventually he did doze back, but it was short lived and we were up for the day before 8am.

Now he's passed out in the baby sling for his morning nap and while I know I could crawl back into bed, I really don't think I can fall back to sleep at 9:45am.

Bah humbug, Henry. Bah humbug.

No comments: