After 9 months of pregnancy I've found myself a completely different person, with entirely different priorities. This blog is dedicated to that experience of being a new mom and exposing the down and dirty truth of it all.

Monday, January 7, 2008

It really is a miracle!

Alright this post is a shout out to my best friend and fellow mumma Lindsay (who is also my most diligent comment-maker.) She reminded me of the wonders of the Miracle Blanket. This thing is like the Rolls Royce of swaddlers....there is just no breaking out of it. I will admit, it does look a tiny bit like a straight jacket when you are putting your child in it, but man oh man does it lull them. So as two moms agree, if you are a big fan of wrapping your baby up (especially in the cold months of winter) the Miracle Blanket is the way to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're finding success with the Miracle Blanket! It saved our sleep deprived lives a few months ago and continues to be the only way Jackson can fall asleep. Apparently he is vying for strongest baby alive however, as he easily breaks his way free between 6 and 6:30 every morning when he's ready to start his day. It's a miracle! ;)