After 9 months of pregnancy I've found myself a completely different person, with entirely different priorities. This blog is dedicated to that experience of being a new mom and exposing the down and dirty truth of it all.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

wind from my sails

He's sick. Figures that the FIRST TIME my son sleeps through the night is probably because he was sick.

He woke up Monday with a loose cough but I just thought I would keep an eye on it. Later in the day I changed him and he felt warm. He had a low grade temp and the pediatrician said, "non-specific virus." I asked if this virus could cause unusual behavior "non-specifically." She said yes.

Sigh.

However, I am trying to appreciate the fact that now I know he physically can sleep that long.... even if a stupid virus made him do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't mean he won't continue to do it. I have faith in the little man and will be sending all of my leftover sleep vibes across the Mississippi.
Jackson says, "If we're both going to party in the middle of the night you might as well move to Denver so we can do it together!" ;)