After 9 months of pregnancy I've found myself a completely different person, with entirely different priorities. This blog is dedicated to that experience of being a new mom and exposing the down and dirty truth of it all.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oh neglected blog...

I honestly hate when I let my writing fall by the wayside like this. To make it worse, when sufficient time passes breaking the lull becomes a way bigger deal than it actually is. I keep putting it off, and putting it off essentially making the problem worse. Well tonight, no more. I am back and hopefully with some renewed regularity.

Things here with us have been all over the map. I'm going to try and hit some of the highlights and lowlights in separate entries because I feel we've made some pretty interesting discoveries.

To my loyal readers (all two of you) I apologize for the break in programming. I know you were disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will check your blog every day whether you write in it or not. Somedays it's all we can muster to take a shower so do what you need to do and know your godson and I will be loving every entry, whether we read a new one every day or every year. :)