After 9 months of pregnancy I've found myself a completely different person, with entirely different priorities. This blog is dedicated to that experience of being a new mom and exposing the down and dirty truth of it all.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Maternity leave

I know, I know, I know - I went MIA on you. I don't even have a good excuse, other than I just kind of fell away from blogging. But I will say, Henry and I had a great summer. We got outside a ton, and now that the weather is cooling down and I'm officially crippled and couped up again with cold and flu season there will be more time for writing.

So let's see - what have I missed?
Henry turned one, started walking. Big man on campus.
Henry has his first dump in the tub. A very loose dump indeed.
He's learned how to "high five" and give open mouthed kisses.
We also started swimming lessons this past summer and had one lesson canceled because another child in the classes booted in the pool. Fun times.

So that about sums it up. I do promise to be back with some regularity from now on.
Right now I need to get one more cup of caffeine in me, take a shower and start the laundry, all while the boy sleeps.

No comments: